1) Terms and Conditions
By accessing the website at http://www.tclickproxies.com, you agree to these terms of service, and also any laws and regulations. If you cannot agree to these terms, you are no longer allowed access to the site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
These are proxies are active from the time you receive and will be connected up to an hour from the start of the release (Supreme) and/or release is sold out on the website (e.g. Adidas, Shopify, Footsites, etc.)
All proxies are tested before delivery and are fully working when delivered.
Proxies are designated as data center or residential base on the product name and description, and are not decided by the customer.
We are not responsible for bans during release for improper use and having a incorrect setup.
We reserve the right to deactivate proxies with excessive bandwith usage or usage outside of it's intended purpose such as video streaming, or file sharing. Please do only use our proxies on the websites that pertain to the purpose of the product.
By purchasing this item you are agreeing to our TOS "No Returns" policy, this item is a non-physical good and will be sent via email or Twitter DM.
3) Return Policy
All sales are 100% final no refunds or returns for any reason. You agree to the terms by confirming agree before checkout. This is a digital service and a non-physical good. It will be sent via email or direct message to the contact provided in the checkout form for confirmation.
- The materials on my website are provided on an 'as is' basis. TclickProxies makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, TclickProxies does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Any times indicated on the site, purchase times or item arrivals, are always estimates. Please allow at the latest 24-48 hours for your item to arrive.
In no event shall TclickProxies or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TclickProxies's website, even if TclickProxies or a TclickProxies authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. After purchasing any product or service from TclickProxies, refunds are issued only at the the company's complete and full discretion. Due to some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on TclickProxies website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TclickProxies does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. TclickProxies may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, TclickProxies does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Your privacy is very important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. We guarantee that our business will comply under these rules in order to keep your information safe and secure.